What’s New for Students?
Students will need to bring a water bottle with their name on it to class. (Water fountains will not be available.)
Students must wear a face mask in all common areas while inside the gym.
Students will have your temperature taken at the door. (Please stay home if you have any symptoms).
Students will be greeted at the door by a staff member and asked to sanitize hands before class.
Coaches will wear masks while coaching and classes will be conducted using stations set up to limit hands on spotting.
Competitive Team, Rec Team & campers out bring all of their belongings in a single bag. Snacks, drinks and lunches (when needed) will need to be brought daily and all items taken home daily.
What’s New for Parents?
- A DMGC staff member will be at the door to greet you and check you in.
Please make sure to maintain the 6 ft. social distancing policy while waiting outside.
- All students and spectators will have their temperature taken before entering (Please do not enter if showing any symptoms)
- Limited viewing area with chairs placed 6 ft apart.
- Preschool students must have 1 parent present during class (no siblings please).
- Parents not staying should pick up their children at the north door (where play area used to be).
What facility changes will be in place when returning to the gym?
We have replaced all carpets in the viewing area.
- The main doors are now entrance only and the north door is exit only.
We have replaced all tile floors in the bathrooms and picnic areas.
We have replaced all toilets, urinals and dividers.
We have painted walls and bought new lockers for team/rec team to store their belongings.
Reduced Class Sizes
· Preschool Age and Camp (4 to 1 vs the current 6 to 1 ratio)
· School Age and Camp (6 to 1 vs current 8 to 1 ratio)
· We have spaced our classes to allow 30 minutes between classes for coaches and staff to disinfect equipment used during their class.
· We will have additional staff to disinfect restrooms and viewing area including chairs, cubbies, door handles, and countertops between classes.