- Students will need to bring a water bottle with their name on it to class.
- Students are recommended to wear a face mask in all common areas while inside the gym.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available throughout the facility.
- Pre-school students must have 1 parent present during class.
We will have additional staff to disinfect restrooms and viewing area including chairs, cubbies, door handles, and coutertops between classes.
What to do if:
Positive test with symptoms
You can be around others after:
- 10 days since symptoms first appeared and
- 24 hours with no fever without the use of fever-reducing medications and
- Other symptoms of COVID-19 are improving*
Positive test without symptoms
- If you continue to have no symptoms, you can be with others after 10 days have passed since you had a positive viral test for COVID-19.
*For Anyone Who Has Been Around a Person with COVID-19
- Anyone who has had close contact with someone with COVID-19 should stay home for 14 days after their last exposure to that person.
However, anyone who has had close contact with someone with COVID-19 and who meets the following criteria does NOT need to stay home.
- Someone who has been fully vaccinated and shows no symptoms of COVID-19. However, fully vaccinated people should get tested 3-5 days after their exposure, even they don’t have symptoms and wear a mask indoors in public for 14 days following exposure or until their test result is negative.
- Someone who has COVID-19 illness within the previous 3 months and
- Has recovered and
- Remains without COVID-19 symptoms